I don’t know about you but my skin is in serious need of a pick-me-up at the moment. The dreaded post-pregnancy slump is playing havoc with my complexion and this humid weather is not helping one little bit. I need to give my skincare a little boost!
Well Clarins have recently launched three ‘turbo charged’ skin boosters, that you can mix into your favourite face cream, mask or foundation to give them an extra oomph. They’re incredibly easy to use and deliver impressive results.
Here’s a little more information on the three different formulas…
Energy (The Orange One)
This booster tones and re-energises your skin and minimises any signs of tiredness, which will revive your natural radiance.
- Late nights (with a new born baby – every night)
- Hectic lifestyle (definitely, with three children under six)
- Long haul travel (I wish!)
- Fatigue (all the time)
Repair (The Blue One)
This booster will sooth any dry, uncomfortable patches and reduce redness by increasing the skin’s natural strength and recovery speed.
- Sunburn (lets face it, it’s going to happen)
- Extreme climates (I feel like we currently have a pretty extreme climate – wet and extremely humid)
- Hard, salt or chlorinated water (that’s London water for you!)
Detox (The Green One)
This booster will detoxify and purify your skin, while also reviving it’s natural radiance and plumpness.
- Partying (life’s always a party of sorts with three young daughters)
- Overindulgence (I’m definitely burning the candle at both ends, just not in the way I used to)
- Extreme pollution (again, that’s London life!)
So it turns out I need all three Boosters, just maybe not all at the same time! I’m currently using ENERGY (The Orange One) mixed into my day cream and the results are pretty impressive!
Disclosure: I was sent these items for the purpose of this post. All images, copy and opinions are my own.