I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, there’s nothing like a good red lipstick for adding instant style to any look. If I’m feeling like I need a confidence boost I always grab a red lipliner and lipstick to create a bright red lip.
It’s true what they say, there really is a red lipstick for every woman. For years I looked but couldn’t find a ‘red’ that I felt comfortable in wearing, they all made me feel like I was wearing my mother’s lipstick – like a child playing dress-up. But then I found one I liked and since then I haven’t looked back and am now happy to wear most shades.
With that in mind I thought I’d share my current Red Lip Lust List, a list of the red lipsticks I’ve got my eye on…
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick – in Love Bite (£23)
- MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick – in So Good (£21.50)
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture Matte Lipstick – in Red Clash (£26)
- Tom Ford Lip Colour – in Flamingo (£39)
- Clarins Joli Rouge – in Cherry (£20)
- NARS Cosmetic Audacious Lipstick – in Lana (£24)
- MAC Lipstick – in Lady Danger (£15.50)
If I’m honest this list could have gone on and on, there are so many great new lipsticks on the market, just take a look here. Do you have a favourite red lipstick? I’d love to hear your recommendations.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post.