Do your kids love getting dressed up and playing ‘pretend’? I’m pretty sure most kids do, so chances are they’ll love the new ‘top secret’ spy cards found inside packs of BEAR Yoyos. Each card has a special mission, with a different fun task to get your little ones ready for a spy themed adventure.
Last week the girls received their own Top Secret mission…
Dear Lili and Poppy
You have been specially selected by the Department of Danger to accompany Agent BEAR and Mole on their Top Secret spy adventure. Shhh! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to save the world from the evil clutches of CLAW and his crew of evil villains.
All the best agents need a trusty sidekick, just like Agent BEAR has Agent Mole by his side, we think you two will make an excellent duo. Use your top secret spy kit to transform into agents from the Department of Danger, and complete your missions.
- Ministry Of Baddies Fingerprint Test: Got a sneaky suspicion that someone in your house might be working for CLAW & The Ministry of Baddies? A simple fingerprint test will help you find out. Take the prints of everyone in your house, then use your magnifying glass to examine the prints and see what you find (Top Tip: The more lines on the print, the more cautious you should be!).
- Write a Secret Letter: Follow the secret spy tips below to write a top secret letter in ‘invisible ink’. Only our chosen recruits can read these very important letters.
Make your secret spy lemon juice invisible ink!
1 piece of paper
A heat source (like a warm radiator or a lit light bulb)
A thin paintbrush (or cotton bud)
- Squeeze your lemon and keep the juice in a bowl.
- Dip your paintbrush (or cotton bud) into the lemon juice and use it like ink to write your secret message on the paper.
- Allow the lemon juice to dry on the paper.
- When you want to read your secret message, hold the paper up to a heat source (remember to ask a grown-up for help)
- As the paper warms up, your secret message with appear.
Good luck with your missions and welcome to the Department of Danger!
As you can see my two little spies got into character and loved playing this game. For more missions and secreter spy tips, take a look at the cards inside packs of BEAR Yoyos.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post.