Bobbi Brown has to be one of my favourite make-up brands. The products are high quality and low fuss, the colours are always on trend and the packaging is stylish and elegant. For my wedding day I decided to do my own make-up and with the money I saved on a make-up artist, I went out and bought a full set of Bobbi Brown make-up. Since then I’ve been totally hooked on her products.
Here are my picks from the latest collection and beyond.
1. Smokey Nudes Eye Palette (Limited Edition) – This is a beautiful palette with eight ‘smoky’, very wearable shades. Promoted as the star of the new collection, it’s also top of my wish list.
2. Long-Wear Cream Shadow – These cream shadows have a super smooth formula that can be applied easily using your finger or a brush. They also last all day without creasing or smearing, making them perfect for a wedding or any other special event.
3. Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush – This is my favourite brush, it allows me to apply my eyeliner with ease, leaving a very natural blended result.
4. Sandstone Shimmer Brick – This brush-on shimmer powder not only highlights but also gives a soft natural looking glow to the skin. Perfect for a special night out or whenever you need a little extra ‘sparkle’.
5. Creamy Matte Lip Color – This lipstick is creamy and moisturising, it glides on easily and apparently will stay put for 8 hours! My colour of choice has to be ‘Warm Nude’.
6. Face Touch Up Stick – This handy touch up concealer, is one of my favourite Bobbi Brown products. The texture is creamy and the coverage is full, making it the perfect concealer for blemishes and spots or any open pores.
In case you’re wondering, I have not been paid for this review. I just thought I’d share my thoughts and little passions with you!