Me and Mine is a great monthly project co-hosted by six amazing bloggers. The idea is to share a family portrait on a monthly basis and give a little write-up of what you’ve been up to during the month itself.
so I decided to share them anyway.
April has been a busy month of activities, which means it’s literally flown by!
* The most exciting thing for us as a family, is that we were invited onboard Royal Caribbean’s new ship Anthem of the Seas for the weekend. It was luxury five star cruising from start to finish! We also filmed our fist little vlog onboard the ship.
* The girls and I went to see Disney on Ice, which was a truly magical experience for the three of us. To be honest I’m not sure who enjoyed it more.
* Dom and I have been obsessed by the new season of The Good Wife on More4 and I’ve loved Poldark on BBC1. Of course we’re also watching the new season of Game of Thrones on Sky Atlantic, which is the highlight of our week.
* I’ve got my first regular freelance copywriting job, which is super exciting. I’m now employed again!
* We’ve got a fab new camera, which hopefully means better pictures. After much researching you went for a Cannon EOS 700D and I’m already in love with it!
* Lili went to her first school disco, which was super cute. When I asked her who she danced with, she replied ‘everyone’.
* Poppy has a new fascination with dressing herself, or I should say picking her own outfits – she’s only two so can’t actually dress herself yet. She’s definitely got a mind and style of her own, which I love!
* We had a fabulous day out at Polesden Lacey, a stunning National Trust house in Surrey. It’s only been a few weeks since we visited but already I want to go back! This has to be my favourite National Trust venue yet.
* The most SHOCKING (and thrilling) thing to happen all month, is that my blog has been shortlisted for a BiB Award – in the Fresh Voice category. I only found out yesterday, so I’m still coming down from the high.