As you may already know I love writing these little ‘gratitude’ posts, as they always make me sit down and think about my week and what’s made me happy.
Making a ‘happy’ list is also a great way to remind me to appreciate all the little things that are so easy to take for granted.
So here are the 10 things that have made me happy this week.
- Taking the girls to the theatre to see Mrs Armitage And The Big Wave by Quentin Blake. This is a lovely production by the Gaga Theatre, where Blake’s iconic illustrations really come to life.
- Making Gingerbread biscuits with Poppy. She loves biscuits and play-doh, so this combines both of her loves.
- Having my mum to stay and being able to have some time to myself. I don’t know what I’d do without my mum, she’s amazing. I hope she knows how much I appreciate the help she gives me when she comes to visit. If only my parents lived nearer…
- Seeing the beautiful Autumnal colours in our garden on a sunny day.
- Staying at the gorgeous Timbrell’s Yard Hotel in Bradford on Avon with my family. I definitely want to go back for another stay soon.
- Sleepy cuddles with my little baby (of course!). She often falls asleep in my arms, which is just bliss.
- Spending the afternoon at The Ivy in Covent Garden with my three best friends. We chatted away for over five hours and had some delicious food.
- Watching Victoria on ITV1.
- My new Paul & Joe Make-up. I just love everything about this Autumn/ Winter collection – from the beautiful shades to the stunning re-fillable packaging. Yeap, these make me very happy indeed. (see picture above)
- Cosy nights under a blanket on the sofa, with candles burning and a bag of Montezuma’s chocolate buttons. Yum!
What’s made you happy this week?